Here is a list of some of my favorite things from books to snacks to home-workout equipment!
- Intuitive Eating: This book is life changing! If you are interested in ditching dieting for good and finding food freedom + body respect, you must add this book to your list. It is foundational in everything I teach.
- Anti-Diet: Another profound anti-diet culture book with eye-opening statistics on the history of diets. This book will help you see the problem with weight stigma & diet culture.
- RX Vanilla Almond Butter: I love everything about these on-the-go almond butter packets. Easy, portable, tasty and a great source of protein & healthy fat to add to oats, fruit or just eat by itself!
- Lily’s Chocolate Bar Variety Pack: ($5.50 / bar versus >$7.00 / bar) This is the way to buy Lily’s Chocolate! Sweetened with stevia with all of the delicious chocolate flavor. With food freedom, you can choose the real chocolate AND a lower sugar option – it’s all about what makes your body feel its best.
- Simple Mills Crackers: All of the flavors are bomb, but my favorite is the Rosemary Sea Salt.
Home Workout Equipment
- Resistance Bands: I love resistance bands because you get a great muscle burn from them without them taking up much space. I don’t have these exact ones, but love all the different levels provided.
- Pilates Ball: Upgrade your throw pillow to an actual Pilates ball to add to your workouts.
- Free Weights: Add these free hand weights to you workout collection. I don’t have these exact ones, but mine are similar! Love the neoprene covering for gripping.
- NutriBullet: I LOVE my nutribullet! Great for making quick smoothies on the go, blender muffins, and easy clean up!
Definitely let me know if you try any of these!
Until Next Time,
This blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on a product link, I may receive a commission. All opinions are my own, and all brands featured represent what I personally like and support. This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program where I earn advertising fees by linking to amazon.com.