It wouldn’t be a holiday if I didn’t post a bunch of festive favorites 🙂 Today I am sharing my PERFECTED pancake recipe–they’re fluffy, golden, cook perfectly, and don’t crumble when trying to flip!
The best part? These pancakes taste like regular pancakes BUT are filled with fiber and protein! Score.
Simply make the pancakes and top with a ball of shredded coconut for the “bunny tail” and use sliced banana and chopped walnuts for the bunny feet. Your family will love these this weekend!
Full printable recipe listed below–tag me in your creations! @livebetterwithkatdetter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup PLAIN Greek yogurt (I used nonfat)
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil (for griddle)
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a high powered blender, blend oats and almonds until flour like consistency.
- Add flour to mixing bowl and mix in salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add eggs, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add more almond milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Grease griddle with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Add 1/4 pancake batter to griddle (cooking 3-4 pancakes at a time.)
- When pancake begins to bubble, flip and cook on the other side (about 3 minutes each).
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Get a little festive this weekend and make your pancakes into little bunnies! You’re family is going to love them!
Until Next Time,