Are you always on the run in the morning and find yourself grabbing sugary, processed breakfast items because you simply don’t have enough time to make a nutritious and delicious meal?
OR are you eating the same nutritious and delicious meal every morning because you aren’t sure what else will give you energy and satiety (feeling of fullness) all morning long?
You’re in luck!
Today is the FIRST launch of Kat’s Kitchen mini cooking series that I hope you all find helpful. Cooking doesn’t have to be complicated, and I hope you find my recipes easy, affordable, and delicious! Feel free to share on social media! 🙂
Below is my banana berry oatmeal cooking demo. Underneath the video you will find a detailed ingredients and directions list.
Banana Berry Oatmeal
- 1 banana-the riper the better
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup UNSWEETENED almond milk
- 1 dash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of berries (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- 1/4 cup of English Walnuts, raw
- 2 tablespoons powered peanut butter (you could use natural peanut butter or protein powder of choice)
- In a microwave safe bowl, mash 1 banana until smooth. Add in oatmeal, almond milk, and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Place bowl of oats in a microwave for 2 minutes or until oatmeal reaches desired consistency.
- Once cooked to liking, add in powdered peanut butter (mix well), berries, and walnuts.
- Enjoy in your home for a quick brekky or put oats in a to-go container and enjoy at work or school!
I hope you all liked the mini cooking show. This month video series is all about “on the go” breakfasts. Tune in January 23 for another Kat’s Kitchen cooking demo.